Free School Meals
Families who receive certain benefits may be eligible for free school meals. Students may be eligible for free school meals if their parent/carer(s) are in receipt of one of the following benefits:
- Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400.
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual income of no more than £16,190
Please click this link to check your eligibility for free school meals
If you encounter any problems, please call us on 0121 359 9300.
Students with FSM entitlement have a daily allowance of £2.60. This could be used to have either a hot main or cold meal, a cold drink and dessert every day to the value of £2.60.
All information is kept strictly confidential.